- Order Processing
- Production Orders
- Sales Orders
- Bill of Materials
- Inventory Control
- MRP System
- Scheduling & Tracking
Shop Floor Job Tracking
Job tracking through your manufacturing and production process is critical for on-time deliveries and satisfied customers. Using bar-coded job tracking software allows employees to scan on and off each operation of the production order while tracking quantity built and scrapped.
(pdf) Okay, so you know who's on the job, how long its been running and its status. Was it profitable? Did the estimated cycle time or estimated hours exceed the actual time? SMARTer Manager's™ Data Collection system accurately tracks your manufacturing process and applies true costing for labor, material and other associated job cost as it happens. Accuracy means profitability!
SMARTer Manager™ real time tracking software uses the most technologically advanced equipment to do this in real-time. This ensures that information is validated immediately.
Real-time shop floor software eliminates manual time card entry, provides you with "up to the second" work in process, and immediate job costing.
Our real-time Data Collection system's on-screen interface, manager's can view employee activity and job status on the shop floor as it happens.
- Instantaneous access to shop floor activity
- Two-way communication between terminals and network
- All entries are immediately validated.
- Employees can log on to multiple jobs simultaneously
- Track parts built and parts scrapped
- Bar-coded shop traveler
- 3-D graphing of all information
- Links directly with ABRA Payroll
- Timecards can be edited after the fact
- Employees can insert missed operations on the fly
- Employees can substitute resources on the fly
- Employees can bypass operations
- Log onto multiple process of multiple jobs
- Instantaneous access to shop floor activity via on-screen interface
- Simplifies data entry
- Drastically reduces administrative time and reduces the margin of error
- Shop floor employees find this to be an easier method of time tracking
- Real-time job tracking means real-time accurate job costing
- Logging on to multiple jobs simultaneously allows for higher productivity per employee
- In seconds, shop floor personnel are notified if scanned information is correct.
- Allowing for missed or skipped operations permits the manufacturing to continue uninterrupted